General Terms and Conditions NdeClub
These Terms and Conditions will be used by all members who have an agreement with NdeClub
Table of contents
Article 1 Definitions
Article 2 Identity of the Club
Article 3 Applicability
Article 4 The offer
Article 5 The contract
Article 6 The price
Article 7 Duration transactions: duration, termination , extension
Article 8 Payment
Article 9 Complaints procedure
Article 10 Disputes
Article 11 Additional or different provisions
Article 12: Privacy & Security
Article 13: Intellectual property rights
Article 14: Age limit
Article 15: Promotion codes
Article 16: Other
Appendix I: Additional general conditions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions the following apply:
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the member acquires a yearly subscription, digital content and / or services in connection with a distance contract and this subscription, digital content and / or services are supplied by the Club or by one of them the party on the basis of an agreement between the third party and the Club;
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the member can make use of the right of withdrawal;
- member: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
- Durable data carrier: every tool – including e-mail – that enables the member or Club to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that future consultation or use during a period that is geared to the purpose for which the information is intended, and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the member to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- The Club: the natural or legal person that offers (access to) digital content and / or services to members remotely;
- Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the Club and the member in the context of an organized system for distance selling of products, digital content and / or services, whereby up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Model form for withdrawal: the European model form for withdrawal included in Appendix I of these conditions. Annex I does not have to be made available if the member does not have a right of withdrawal in respect of his order;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the member and the Club having to be in the same room at the same time.
- Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the Club.
Article 2 – Identity of the Club
In these conditions the following is meant:
Name of the Club: NdeClub
Location address: Sprengenweg 32, 8181 NN Heerde
The Club uses the WeAllRide WhatsApp Customer service: (+31) 6 22713998
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon – 5:00 pm
E-mail address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 73027693
Article 3 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer of the Club and on every distance contract between the Club and member.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the member. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general conditions can be viewed by the Club and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the member.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the member electronically in such a way that the member can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, will be indicated where of the general terms and conditions electronically can be taken note and that at the request of the member by electronic means or otherwise will be sent free of charge.
- In the event that specific service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the client may in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a good assessment of the offer by the member. If the Club uses images, these are a true reflection of the services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the Club.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the member what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
Article 5 – The agreement
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the member of the offer and the fulfillment of the corresponding conditions.
- If the member has accepted the offer electronically, the Club will immediately confirm electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the Club, the member can terminate the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the Club will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the member can pay electronically, the Club will observe appropriate security measures.
- At the latest upon delivery of the product, service or digital content the Club shall send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the member in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- The complaints procedure of the Club for the member;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the member can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
- the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; insofar as applicable, the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or execution of the distance contract;
- the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
- if the member has a right of withdrawal, the model form for withdrawal.
- In the case of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 – The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if the Club has stipulated this and:
- They are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations; or
- the member has the authority to terminate the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services are inclusive of VAT.
Article 7 – Duration transactions: duration, termination and renewal Membership NdeClub
- The member canan agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of services, at any time. The membership fee of € 15 that has already been paid will not be refunded.
- The member can the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
- terminate any time and not be limited to termination at a specific time or in a certain period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they were entered into by him;
- As soon as the membership expires, WeAllRide sends a request for extension to the member. The member can choose to extend or not.
Article 8 – Payment
- All WeAllRide services are arranged in such a way that payment takes place prior to the services to be provided. This is part of the agreement between WeAllRide and the member.
- The member has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the Club without delay.
Article 9 – Complaints procedure
- The Club has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the Club within a reasonable time after the member has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the Club will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the Club will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the member can expect a more detailed answer.
- The member must give the Club at least 4 weeks time to resolve the complaint in mutual consultation. After this period, a dispute arises that is subject to Dutch law.
Article 10 – Disputes
- Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the Club and the member to which these general terms and conditions apply.
- Disputes between the member and the Club about the conclusion or performance of agreements with regard to products and services to be delivered or delivered by this Club, subject to the provisions below, can be submitted by both the member and the Club to the member. competent court in the district in which the Club is established at the time of the dispute.
Article 11 Additional or deviating provisions or deviating
Additional from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the member and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the member in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier .
Article 12 Privacy & Safety of NdeClub and WeAllRide
- You can only order services via www.ndeclub.nl if you create a profile on in the NdeClub website. If you place an order on www.ndeclub.nl, you choose an email address as a username and a password, which gives you access to the services of NdeClub and in extention of WeAllRide. This information is personal and we ask you to treat it confidentially, to use your e-mail address and the password for personal use only and to store it on your own computer only.
- We will do our best to ensure as far as possible that the website is virus-free, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. The website contains links to third party websites. We select the websites referred to as carefully as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the content and functioning of third party websites.
Article 13 Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights relating to this website and the App, including in any case but not exclusively logos, the software, texts, images and sounds belong to NdeClub and WeAllride BV, or to its affiliated companies and / or to those from whom she obtained a license. This means, among other things, that it is not permitted to publish, reproduce and / or edit the information stated on the websites without prior explicit permission, except for personal use.
Article 14 Age limit
Only persons aged 18 and older can register for www.ndeclub.nl and www.weallride.org and place orders via the website. All persons under the age of 18 can only be registered by an authoritative parent (s) / guardian (s).
Article 15 Action codes
- For online orders, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions, the following applies to promotional codes. It is not possible to enter multiple action codes. A promotional code can only be used once, after which the validity of the code will be canceled. NdeClub and WeAllRide BV reserves the right to change promotional conditions in the interim and to terminate actions prematurely.
Article 16 Other
1 The information on this website is adjusted from time to time. If you find errors on the site (s), we would greatly appreciate that you report this to us via our member Service. You can also contact our member Service for other questions and / or complaints via the information below.
Appendix I: Additional General Terms and Conditions Mobile Application
These general terms and conditions apply to both the use of the application and all information, services and deliveries offered via the App (“Services”). The App and the Services are offered to you by WeAllRide BV, registered in Trade Register Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam under number 71908773, located at Lage Naarderweg 47,1217 GN Hilversum, (hereinafter: “WeAllRide”).
- WeAllRide App
WeAllRide App can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Playstore. By downloading the WeAllRide App you acquire a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the App on a smartphone or tablet that is in your possession. You may not distribute and / or make available the WeAllRide App in any way whatsoever, and you may not connect it to a network that may allow other devices of the WeAllRide App to use. You may not unassemble, decompile or reverse engineer WeAllRide App. We cannot guarantee that WeAllRide App will function flawlessly and without interruption. At any time we can stop offering the Services, this also ends your right to use WeAllRide App. At the time of termination of the right of use, you will no longer use WeAllRide App and delete it from your smartphone or tablet.
- WeAllRide App on Android and IOS devices
WeAllRide App is free to download from the Google Android Market all Android devices with the Android operating system. Given the large amount of Android devices, we can not always support you technically and therefore cannot guarantee that WeAllRide App will function flawlessly on all devices.
The same goes for Apple devices. WeAllRide app is free to download from the playstore, but due to the large amount of devices, it is not possible to guarantee a flawless function.
- Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights relating to (i) Ndedeclub/WeAllRide website and WeAllRide App and (ii) the Services, including those relating to the software, texts, images and sounds, are held by WeAllRide and / or by those from whom we have obtained a license. .This means, among other things, that it is not permitted to publish, reproduce and / or edit the mentioned information and / or WeAllRide App without our permission, except for personal use.
- Information via the WeAllRide App application
The website of NdeClub/WeAllRide and WeAllRide App and the Services may be adjusted from time to time. If you find errors in any of the mentioned platforms and / or the Services, we would greatly appreciate that you report this to us via our WhatsApp Customer Service (+31) 6 22713998 or by sending an email to WeAllRide firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com